Тверской
областной комитет
КПРФ
Пятница, 29.03.2024, 04:01
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
Главная | wintcoatsoutlet - Форум | Регистрация | Вход
[Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » wintcoatsoutlet (wintcoatsoutlet@gmail.com)
wintcoatsoutlet
wintcoatsoutletДата: Воскресенье, 29.01.2012, 01:07 | Сообщение # 1

A Chesnee woman fired her gun at a man trying to steal a piggy bank and other items from her home on Wednesday, according to the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Office.
The 34-year-old mother, who didn’t want to her name published for fear of her safety, said she came home with her 10-month-old son in her arms about 5 p.m. to find her front door ajar.
I said, ‘Something doesn’t look right with my door,’ ” she said. The wood was chipped around the door frame.
Not realizing anyone was in the house, the woman said she went to her bedroom to put down her son and while in her bedroom, she heard noises inside the home. As she came out of the bedroom, she saw a man walking down her hallway so she went back into her bedroom, closed the door and got her gun.
“I think he was just as stunned to see me as I was stunned to see him,” the woman said.
The woman said she yelled to the man that she had her gun and told him to get out of her house. When she opened the bedroom door again, she saw the man going out the back door and when the man saw her gun, he dropped a piggy bank and a kitchen knife belonging to her and ran out the door.
The woman said she ran to the door and fired one shot from her 9 mm pistol as the man ran through the bushes outside. She also saw a second person running outside, whom she had not seen before.
After the intruders left, the woman said she returned to her son.
“He had started screaming by that time,” she said.
An incident report stated that she went through her home and found that her surround sound system had been dismantled, the speakers pulled from the wall and her Verizon wi-fi was on the floor. A pair of bolt cutters was found on the floor and pliers were on the couch, the report stated. The intruders didn’t get out of the house with any of her belongings, the woman told a deputy.
“You go to school, you get groceries, it was a normal day,” the woman said. “You wouldn’t think you’d come home to find someone inside your house. I feel like they took my privacy. It was very, very scary.”
The woman, a U.S. Navy veteran, said she’s had a concealed weapons permit since 2008, and is glad she has the gun for protection.
“It was definitely my instinct to protect my son,” she said. “They were going to have to come through me. How could somebody be so arrogant to break into someone’s home, to be so arrogant to stand there looking at me?”
The woman said she was always prepared for the idea of using the gun if she needed it.
“The situation can come about — you just never know,” she said. “I’m definitely going to protect myself and my son.”
The man inside the house is described as white and about 6 feet tall. He was wearing a bulky black jacket and black ski mask, according to the report.
No arrests have been made in the case. Anyone with information may call CrimeStoppers at 1-888-CRIMESC.

<b><a href=http://www.downjacketclearance.com/belstaff-c-28.html>belastaff store</a></b>
<b><a href=http://www.downjacketclearance.com/belstaff-bags-c-28_37.html>belstaff bags</a></b>
<b><a href=http://www.downjacketclearance.com/belstaff-c-28.html>belastaff outlet store</a></b>

Форум » Тестовый раздел » Тестовый форум » wintcoatsoutlet (wintcoatsoutlet@gmail.com)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Бесплатный хостинг uCoz